Introduce and engage your clients in important money topics. Buy the Money Mini-Posters Pack today!
To more easily and successfully engage clients in financial wellness, the Center for Financial Social Work has created an exclusive series of two-sided “Money Mini-Posters.”
Each “Money Mini-Poster” features a money lesson on a particular topic, as well as helpful tips and strategies clients can use to improve their financial health.
Once purchased, the “Money Mini-Posters” are meant to be reproduced, discussed with clients and given to them to reinforce and review the topic. They are a time and cost effective solution for educating, motivating and supporting clients in establishing healthy money habits.
- Six beautifully designed double-sided mini-posters covering an array of important money topics.
- Instruction manual describing the best methods for engaging your clients with Money Mini-Posters.
- Simple to understand.
- Attractive/colorfully designed to maximize client engagement.
- Interactive, introspective and action oriented.
- Reproducible and meant to be used with and given to each client.
- Educational, motivational and supportive of financial behavioral change.
- Helpful stand-alone or companion pieces to Financial Social Work or other programs.
- Full of ready-to-apply tips and strategies clients may use to improve their financial wellbeing.
- Emotional Spending Triggers & Strategies.
- Credit Score Basics.
- Financial Profiling.
- Healing Your Relationship With Your Money.
- Readiness to Change + Commitment to Change.
- Setting Financial Boundaries.
- Financial Goal Setting.
- Financial Self-Care.
- Positive Thinking.
- Connecting With Your Inner Money Self.
- Conversations With Your Inner Money Self.
- Femonomics: The Gender of Money.
- The Gender of Money.
This kit provides you with the tools you need to engage your clients in important money topics. Shop confidently with our secure and safe checkout process.