Originally recorded on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 | Receive Webinar Invites by Email
This webinar will identify the financial issues that using addicts, addicts in recovery and the families/support system(s) of these men and women face and highlight appropriate treatment and interventions for clinicians who work with this client population while addressing challenges their families experience.
- Addiction & Financial Problems
- Bad Credit
- Challenges/Funding Substance Abuse Programs
- Finding and/or Keeping A Job
- Generational Dysfunctional Family Issues
- I Think my Family Member stole from me for drugs, what to do
- Money Triggers/Relapse
- Take Control of Your Problems
- Treatment, Interventions, & Challenges
- How to save, repair, and enjoy life; despite the consequences and costs of addiction.
Expert Guest Presenters
- Jessica S. Sawyer is an LCSW and LCAS-P
- Thomas Anthony Weathers is a P-LCSW, LCAS, CSAC