Wednesday, February 13, 2013 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT
Registration is FREE – Register NOW!
It may be called “Estate Planning,” but it isn’t just for the rich and famous because a critical part of the process is determining who will raise your children or make your health care decisions when/if you are unable to. No one wants to think about (or plan for) dying, but everyone needs to!
Attend this webinar to make sure you don’t commit one of the top ten most common mistakes in life, death, and disability planning. You, your clients, and your loved ones will be glad you did.
This webinar is completely free, click here to register now!
For over 19 years, Mary Hart has represented a broad cross-section of clients in a variety of matters including wills, trusts, estate and gift tax planning (including estate planning for family owned businesses and large estates), long term care planning, trust and estate administration and litigation, guardianship matters, etc.
- “Life and Death Essential Resources” handout.
- Audience Participation
- Question and Answer Sessions
- One (1) social work contact hour “certificate of attendance” available through NASW-NC following successful completion of a ten (10) question post test, at a cost of $10.00. CE acceptance and reciprocity dependent upon your state NASW and/or licensing board.
Who Should Attend?
- Social Workers
- Case Managers
- VITA Staff
- IDA Staff
- EAP Counselors
- Credit Counselors
- Hospice Workers/Volunteers
- Nursing Home Staff/Volunteers
- Domestic Violence Workers/Clients
- Individuals: Clients/Consumers