Thursday, March 20 at 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT
This webinar is completely free and registrants will receive a recorded video of the presentation and be entered to win a one-on-one session with a Experian Credit Educator!
The Center for Financial Social Work and Experian invite you to this free webinar to learn about the credit reporting and scoring process. Attend this webinar to better understand the credit scoring system, how to distinguish fact from fiction when it comes to credit reporting, and how to effectively address questions regarding this often misunderstood financial tool.
Credit reports and scores play a crucial role in everyone’s life (yours as much as your clients’) because they can impact the ability to get a loan, obtain mobile telephone and utility service, rent an apartment, and qualify for a job.
Experian has generously offered one webinar attendee a free one time, one-on-one telephone session with a Experian Credit Educator. During your education session you will not only receive a copy of your credit report, you will also receive:
- Approximately 35 minutes with an Experian Credit Educator agent.
- A detailed walk through of your credit report components.
- Your credit score and benchmark credit scores for your region, state, and the United States.
- An explanation of the factors contributing to your credit score.
- Specific examples of actions that may improve your score.
- Insight for future decisions in credit management.
Register for this webinar to enter the random drawing. Winner will be announced during the webinar.
Rod Griffin, Director of Public Education at Experian, is responsible for Experian’s national consumer education programs and supports the company’s community involvement and corporate responsibility efforts. He speaks regularly at regional and national financial literacy events, serves as an expert spokesperson and is frequently quoted in national print, television and online media outlets.